Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Adventures in Georgia

Well, we finally made it to the states.  After finishing our move in Japan and taking the 12 hour flight, we are happily getting settled in Augusta.  Annie did really well on the flight and so did Frank.  She turns 5 months today.  In addition to the big trip, Annie rolled over from her stomach to her back, started eating solids and taking baths in a big bathtub.  Big week!  She cannot get enough of the rice cereal and watches us very closely when we eat.  


Frank passes his time playing with Callie and Scout (my parents' little dogs) and hunting squirrels.  We didn't catch it in this picture, but he actually puts his paws up on the trunk to pursue them.
Bedtime stories with Grandpa Andy.
Callie helping Annie roll over.
Annie right after rolling over for the first time.
Big girl bath!
We are getting ready for Halloween.  My secret pal sent the cutest hat and shirt for Annie.
Annie loving her rice cereal.  


3 comments:

Aunt Katie said...

The pics are wonderful! She is so grown. I can't wait to see you guys.

mon said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her on Turkey Day!

The Carvells said...

Did I see jacuzzi jets in Annie's bath picture? Lucky girl! Oh, and did you cut your hair?? It looks great!! I'm glad to see you all (including Frank) are doing well!!