

As I mentioned, we spent Thanksgiving Day in Hugo, Oklahoma. A traveling Circus winters in Hugo, and we visited the showman's cemetery. Just the usual thing to do for Thanksgiving, right? Here is one of the tombstones that I liked. If you can't see the picture, Ms. Loter was a snake handler. Loved the saying.

Annie and I were lucky to be in Oklahoma on Dane's 1st birthday. Dane is the son of our good friends Dave and Kari. Somehow, we went from college to having children. Where did the last 10 years go? Dane knew exactly what to do with the cake. What a sweet little boy. He and Annie will have many hours of playing together in their future, only 6 months apart in age.

Me and Kari.

Here is Dave with Annie. We can never get her to smile for the camera.

Here is Ann, by lowing the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment