When we arrived in Japan, I was very concerned. Annie had stopped eating, which was very unlike her. I soon realized that she had only decided that she wanted to feed herself. This was surprising as neither her father or I are stubborn or independent. Annie won't eat any baby food from a spoon. Here you can see that I am a brave mother, and I gave her pasta in red sauce. I will never know how much actually goes in her mouth, but we have fun trying.
Annie weighs about 18lbs. She is 28.5 inches. She loves to clap, point and bounce to music. She is a Taurus, who enjoys long walks on moonlit beaches (ok, just seeing if your still with me). She has started to crawl a little, but mainly rolls to get around.

1 comment:
I love the middle picture in this group! Annie is making my favorite silly , naughty look! And her teethies are soooo cute!
Post a Comment