A few weeks ago, I fell down the stairs holding Zoey. She cried a bit, but nothing abnormal. Last month, she had a fever, cold and teething, so she was a little fussy, but seemed fine. I visited the doctor for her fever and mentioned that she seemed to be favoring her right leg. Nothing came of that visit. I took her in again on Monday for her 9 month well baby (70% for weight and off the charts for height). I asked the doctor to look at her leg again, and they did x-rays. This time found a broken leg. It was already healing nicely, but she still needs a cast for 2 more weeks. She is much more comfortable and crawling like a demon. Massive maternal guilt, but so glad she is okay.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Oh no, poor Zoey!!!
A few weeks ago, I fell down the stairs holding Zoey. She cried a bit, but nothing abnormal. Last month, she had a fever, cold and teething, so she was a little fussy, but seemed fine. I visited the doctor for her fever and mentioned that she seemed to be favoring her right leg. Nothing came of that visit. I took her in again on Monday for her 9 month well baby (70% for weight and off the charts for height). I asked the doctor to look at her leg again, and they did x-rays. This time found a broken leg. It was already healing nicely, but she still needs a cast for 2 more weeks. She is much more comfortable and crawling like a demon. Massive maternal guilt, but so glad she is okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment