Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Car

In anticipation of our move back to the states, I bought a new CRV.  This is my first new car EVER, and I am very excited.  If you know us well, you know that we have had terrible luck with cars the last six years.  Needless to say, I went with the extended warranty.  
Illegal in most states, there is a new trend of holding babies out of the sun roof....safe?  probably not, but so fun.  You should see how much she enjoys hitting the highway.  We don't mention the feeling of the wind blowing through your hair, because Annie doesn't really have any.

Frank looking nervous as usual.
This will be a good one to show Annie on her 16th birthday.




2 comments:

grandma ann said...

Love the car!!!!
Tony had good luck with his first Honda so hopefully this one will be great!!!

Ange Smith said...

sweet ride!
wind on the bald head-
the way to go.
annie is as cute as ever