Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random pictures

While she has not begun to crawl, Annie rolls everywhere that she wants to go.  As you can see, she rolled under the coffee table.  At least she is safe from the dogs.  
Annie eats just about anything now.  This shot says, "Quit taking pictures and start feeding me!"
Here is Annie chewing on the stuffed weimaraner puppy that uncle Ron John and aunt Mary sent for Christmas.  She loves to chew on the tail.  Frank lets Annie chew on him too, but we encourage sucking on the stuffed animal instead.  
This was us almost a year ago in Thailand!  What a crazy, wonderful year it has been.  I am so ready to get Tony back home.  We have been watching all of our home movies to get Annie ready to see dad.  We head back to Japan in a week and a half.  

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We're so ready for you guys to come home. I want to see Annie's rolling skills! :)

Aunt Katie said...

Holy, looks like Tony in the high chair pic! I can't wait to see you guys(in March I hope).

grandma ann said...

Thank You for the wonderful pictures. We really enjoy the words you write with the pics.

It is so wonderful and exciting that Your family is soon to be reunited!!!

grandma ann said...

The picture of you two on your cruise is so sweet...it has been an incredable year!You both should be so very proud of yourselves.